Friday, May 16, 2014

Krishna Temple Visit in Salt lke City July 2006


I wonder sometimes when I see act of God. I met one Shri Krishna Dass and his wife, an american family who dedicated their life to construct a temple for Lord Krishna. It is more or less a Life time exercise for the family. You can see how beautifully they constructed a temple in a place like Salt Lake City. They struggled hard to take a country breed cow to their place and protect it to the atmosphere. They named it as "Gowri" if I remember right. They constructed the temple brick by brick on their own efforts and I witnessed a great Utsav where only AMERICANS participated in pulling the Chariot for Lord Krishna, several local animals were dragging the chariot - my eyes were blessed to physically witness a great occasion like this. Please go through the pictures taken during the time of visit, incidentally located in my library and uploaded into this blog for your purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment